GWP provides customized product solutions that are manufactured using the latest technologies. We can support you across the whole manufacturing spectrum – from product development to series production to spare parts preparation.
- Product development: In close coordination with the customer, we develop FRP components, modules and systems using state-of-the-art 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Model construction: CNC milling based on 3D CAD data
- Mold making: In-house mold-making capacities for RTM and hand-laminate tooling
- Production: At GWP, we manufacture using RTM and LRTM injection molding processes as well as vacuum-injection molding. In addition, hand lamination processes are available. We use gelcoat in-mold coating for all technologies.
- Certifications: Our processes are certified in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 as well as DIN 6701-A2.
- Further processing: In our in-house painting department, components are painted according to customer requirements. Most of the produced assemblies are fully finished at our plant and delivered to the customer ready for installation at the production line. Our bonding expertise is documented by the DIN 6701-A2 certification.
GWP offers fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) components for construction machinery, agricultural vehicles and rail vehicles.
Gummi-Welz Poland is integrated in the international sales network of the HÜBNER Group. This lets our customers benefit from speedy service, experts available around the world as well as local contact persons. Our FRP specialist Wolfgang Schick will be pleased to support you with your individual requirements. Write or call. We’re looking forward to your inquiry.
Find out the latest about GWP developments. Read our current press releases or take a look in the archive.
- Gummi-Welz Poland: The Polish location for fiberglass-reinforced plastic components has been part of the HÜBNER Group for two years
- Production expertise for the rail industry: Gummi-Welz Poland successfully certified for adhesive bonding of rail vehicle components